Friday, July 22, 2011

Multi-gem cluster bracelet- perfect for the summer

Someone on Etsy once told me that I should make more bracelet. But I admit I'm lazy! A bracelet takes much more time to make than anything else and it can be the most complicated one in all the pieces. Finally I feel like making one and here it is.

I pick the orange and the main color of the bracelet, and decorated it with green and yellow. It's very summery and I fell in love with it after I made it, lol. I think I'm going to make more bracelet in the future because it's a good way of using up a lot of stones since I have sooooooooo many!






And please visit my etsy shop for more. 

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the colors :)

    -Kaili
    www.kaw-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from the blog team : ) your work is wonderful! good luck with all your endeavors!!
    plumed.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! The colors are lovely together. Stopping by and following from Etsians on FB Team :)

    ReplyDelete