Sunday, July 10, 2011

My most loved earrings of the day

I woke up today realizing that one of my earrings got 10 hearts! Yes, it was 3 in the afternoon, but what can I say, it's Sunday! Well I was nicely surprised and couldn't help wondering what happened until I found this wonderful treasury that featured my earrings!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTU0MjY1ODR8NDMzMTk0ODI3/beautiful-sunset?index=0

Thank you for you kindness, vikkilenore!

I am very proud of this pair of earrings because I tried something bold when making this one! I wanted nice contrast as well as harmony in color and I tried to mix the gold and silver elements! And it came out perfect with vibrant mixed color! Please check it out!

And I'll be making more cluster earrings later on, please check back to my Etsy shop for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment